THE ETERNAL BLACK

February 2, 2014


This outfit is an is an example of how you can turn an all black combo into something interesting. If you are a fan of black items and naturally gravitate towards that color than make sure to pick items that have a design twist in them.. something that you do not see everyday. The pants I got on here are from Jessica Buurman and what makes them very cool is the fact that they have this "skirt" part attached so it looks like you have tied something around your waist and I also love the zips on the back. Those are the kind of details I really appreciate. Same story with this sweater from Vesst . I simply adore this unusual buttoning on the side of the sleeve and not to mention the great fit it has. I can never get enough of this kind of stuff, you can buy it here


 I am wearing :

Pants and hat - Jessica Buurman
Sweater - Vesst
Jacket - Vintage
Shoes - Dr.  Martens


You can find more photos of this outfit on my tumblr

p.s. Huge thanks to Foto Vlasta who made these photos .


10 comments: